Monday, January 02, 2006

Reality Check

As students across the country head back to colleges and grad schools to begin a new semester in the new year, Harvard students head back to greet paper deadlines, final exams, and extra class meetings. Since I haven't managed to find my note-filled programs for the Deborah Voigt and BSO/Lieberson performances I attended, and since I need to focus on finishing up this term (which will not end for me until the 31st), I won't have those posts prepared in time for my "launch" on the 8th. I will, however, promptly post following each of the many big events I attend this month. And, when I get around to cleaning, hopefully I'll find those programs and fill you in on such things as Voigt's memory lapses and Mr. Lieberson's generous remarks on his Neruda Songs.

1 comment:

Lucas M said...

Loved reading this, thanks